Mr. Ryan Buicko joined the Galesi Group in 2019 as Director of Development for Harris Branch, and now serves as a Vice President overseeing the company’s presence in Austin, Texas.
The Galesi Group’s growing footprint in Austin includes:
- Harris Branch – A 2,000 acre Planned Unit Development in Northeast Austin
- Creekside on Parmer Lane – 300 Unit Class A Multifamily Project
- Hillside on Parmer Lane – A planned 300 Unit Class A Multifamily Project
- Commerce Park – A 400 acre Industrial Park
- Equinox Center – 350 acres of Commercial Highway zoned land at the intersection of US 290, SH 130, and Parmer Lane
Prior to joining Galesi Group, Mr. Buicko spent time doing conventional and FHA commercial real estate lending with PNC Bank, and working with technology-driven off-site construction company, Katerra.
Mr. Buicko serves as a member of the Real Estate Council of Austin, the Young Men’s Business League of Austin, and as Director of the Harris Branch Commercial Property Owners Association.
Carnegie Mellon University – Tepper School of Business (BS with University Honors)
Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business (MBA with Honors)