Residential - Schenectady, New York - The Metropolitan Lofts
409 State Street
Schenectady, NY 12305
Live in luxury and enjoy the best downtown Schenectady has to offer at The Metropolitan, a Galesi Group development. Originally constructed in 1920's, this historic building has been restored into Schenectady’s most in-demand residence with seven contemporary loft styles now available for lease. Located in the heart of Downtown, great entertainment, restaurants, banks, and boutiques are waiting just outside your front door.
Be the first tenant in these BRAND NEW apartments, currently under development, available August 2012. Spacious 800-1445 square feet, one and two bedroom lofts.
- Ceiling heights range up to 18'.
- Exposed Brick Walls and Ceiling Beams
- Bathroom features Ceramic Tile with Shower/Tub and Vanity Sink.
- State of the Art Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances (Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Garbage Disposal)
- Granite Countertops and Built-in Cherry Cabinets.
- In Unit Large Capacity Washer/Dryer
- Central Air Conditioning
- Oversized and Walk in Closets
- Internet/Cable Ready
- Separate gas & electric meters; water and trash included.
- Convenient parking available
- 24/7 Maintenance
- Secured Building with Intercom Security System
Dave Fallati or Brooke Spraragen | firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com | 518-356-4445
|Location: ||City of Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York|
|Use: ||Multi-Family, Loft Apartments|