Commercial & Office - Austin, Texas
Galesi-Austin is responsible for the development, management, and marketing of over 1,000 acres of land located in the Harris Branch Planned Unit Development (PUD). Situated in Northeast Austin, the PUD is approximately 12 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom Airport, downtown, and the Formula 1 Track.The PUD contains three separate development projects: Harris Branch Community, Commerce Park on Parmer Lane, and Equinox Centre.
- Situated along Harris Branch Parkway.
- Tracts available for single-family, multifamily, industrial, and retail uses
- Currently over 1,400 single-family homes are in the community with 2,000 homes projected by the end of 2014
- 1 minute from Samsung and Applied Materials, the largest employers in Northeast Austin.
For more information on Harris Branch, click here.
- Approximately 560 acres
- Located at the intersection of Harris Branch Parkway and Parmer Lane, both which lead to major highways
- Zoned for multifamily, industrial, retail, and office uses
- Largest tract of industrial land in Austin with all utilities available
For more information on Commerce Park on Parmer Lane, click here.
- Approximately 350 acres
- Situated on the northeast and northwest corners of the intersection of US 290 and State Highway 130 with direct access to frontage roads of both
- Zoned for heavy commercial use including: hotel/motel, office, heavy retail, and high density multifamily use
- All utilities included
For more information on Equinox Center, click here.