The Galesi Group is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to manage the RiverHouse, a 206 unit residential apartment community, in Schenectady, NY.
This part-time position will assist the Community Manager and help direct and manage the RiverHouse community. The position is focused on a wide variety of activities including resident satisfaction and management of business operations, leasing activity, collections, renewals, and marketing.
* Assist the leasing team by greeting and touring prospective tenants
* Assist in setting up/accommodating furnished apartments when necessary
* Meet with current and prospective residents to address issues concerning the community
* Manage delinquencies and work to achieve Accounts Receivable goals
* Assist with resident renewal initiatives and plan and organize resident functions and events
* Two or more years of apartment leasing experience required, assistant community management experience preferred
* A comprehensive understanding of Fair Housing Regulations
* A highly approachable personality equipped with strong decision making, time management, and organization skills
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
Required * 2 year(s): Apartment Leasing/Community
Required- High School or better
Preferred- Associates, Bachelors or better
Galesi Group is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Galesi team.
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org